Rob strikes a good balance between discliplined learning and an openness to individual learning objectives. If you have any inclination to draw, I highly recommend him.
"Rob is a patient and fun drawing teacher. He’s put together a creative but peaceful studio environment and has developed an excellent curriculum. I wanted to draw better for a long time. When it became necessary to sell visual ideas at work, I decided to do something about it. After taking Rob’s classes, I had both regained my appreciation for the art and got a design proposal approved at work." —Adam S., Santa Cruz
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder and drawing coach at the Scribbles Institute, Rob helps adults and kids learn basic drawing skills for work, school, and enjoyment. He is the author of a number of how-to-draw books.
Latest posts by Rob Court (see all)
- Drawing With Friends - April 11, 2022
- Frozen in Time: Cellphone Users as Models to Draw - April 8, 2022
- Getting Out & Getting Real - June 20, 2021
- Life Lines: Sketching the Unseen World of Movement - June 20, 2021
- The Ups & Downs of Urban Sketching - May 9, 2021