Rob is excellent at reading what each student needs and he helps guide them.
"My daughter and I have been going to the Scribbles Institute since the winter of 2016. At the time, my 10 year old daughter had been doing lots of art, but I could not find a class that would enroll a child her age and still challenge her at the level she was at. He does not teach us “how” to draw, instead he teaches us how to see the world around us and then he gives us the tools to interpret these things." —Zak B., Santa Cruz
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder and drawing coach at the Scribbles Institute, Rob helps adults and kids learn basic drawing skills for work, school, and enjoyment. He is the author of a number of how-to-draw books.
Latest posts by Rob Court (see all)
- Drawing With Friends - April 11, 2022
- Frozen in Time: Cellphone Users as Models to Draw - April 8, 2022
- Getting Out & Getting Real - June 20, 2021
- Life Lines: Sketching the Unseen World of Movement - June 20, 2021
- The Ups & Downs of Urban Sketching - May 9, 2021