A gifted teacher with an ability to connect with students.
"Rob’s Draw to Learn program is a perfect fit for our alternative education program. He is a gifted teacher and has the rare ability to connect with students and get them to explore their potential through drawing. The proof is in the amazing work that is produced." —Sandy Mast, former Director of Alternative Education, Santa Cruz County Office of Education
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder and drawing coach at the Scribbles Institute, Rob helps adults and kids learn basic drawing skills for work, school, and enjoyment. He is the author of a number of how-to-draw books.
Latest posts by Rob Court (see all)
- Drawing With Friends - April 11, 2022
- Frozen in Time: Cellphone Users as Models to Draw - April 8, 2022
- Getting Out & Getting Real - June 20, 2021
- Life Lines: Sketching the Unseen World of Movement - June 20, 2021
- The Ups & Downs of Urban Sketching - May 9, 2021