Rob Court is a positive and upbeat mentor for inspiring artists.
"My daughter has always been interested in drawing. However, she was limited to a few self-taught techniques and a #2 pencil. After having taken several art workshops at the Scribbles Institute, her abilities now include using charcoal pencils, shading, and drawing proportionally from objects at different angles. In addition to learning new avenues to express creativity, the Scribbles Institute has an pleasant atmosphere where my teenage daughter can enjoy the company of other young artists who have similar interests. " —Susan M., Watsonville, CA
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder and drawing coach at the Scribbles Institute, Rob helps adults and kids learn basic drawing skills for work, school, and enjoyment. He is the author of a number of how-to-draw books.
Latest posts by Rob Court (see all)
- Awakening from the Great Hibernation - April 3, 2021
- Drawing in Your Own Backyard - March 28, 2021
- Call of the Wild: Youth & Adult Students Draw Animals in the Brave Real World - February 26, 2021
- Drawing Lab Farewell Music Video - January 1, 2021
- Medical Procedures Can Be Sketchy - September 6, 2019