Rob Court is a positive and upbeat mentor for inspiring artists.
"My daughter has always been interested in drawing. However, she was limited to a few self-taught techniques and a #2 pencil. After having taken several art workshops at the Scribbles Institute, her abilities now include using charcoal pencils, shading, and drawing proportionally from objects at different angles. In addition to learning new avenues to express creativity, the Scribbles Institute has an pleasant atmosphere where my teenage daughter can enjoy the company of other young artists who have similar interests. " —Susan M., Watsonville, CA
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder and drawing coach at the Scribbles Institute, Rob helps adults and kids learn basic drawing skills for work, school, and enjoyment. He is the author of a number of how-to-draw books.
Latest posts by Rob Court (see all)
- Drawing With Friends - April 11, 2022
- Frozen in Time: Cellphone Users as Models to Draw - April 8, 2022
- Getting Out & Getting Real - June 20, 2021
- Life Lines: Sketching the Unseen World of Movement - June 20, 2021
- The Ups & Downs of Urban Sketching - May 9, 2021