Last week our Level 3 students started to explore how ink and water flows on paper as they experimented with various line techniques. Shown above is Fiona’s first study of wonky lines and watercolor from a reference book on urban sketching.
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder and drawing coach at the Scribbles Institute, Rob helps adults and kids learn basic drawing skills for work, school, and enjoyment. He is the author of a number of how-to-draw books.
Latest posts by Rob Court (see all)
- Awakening from the Great Hibernation - April 3, 2021
- Drawing in Your Own Backyard - March 28, 2021
- Call of the Wild: Youth & Adult Students Draw Animals in the Brave Real World - February 26, 2021
- Drawing Lab Farewell Music Video - January 1, 2021
- Medical Procedures Can Be Sketchy - September 6, 2019