The studio is a comfortable environment – something about the atmosphere contributes to the whole process.
"After wishing for quite a while that I could develop my drawing skills, I was delighted to find the Scribbles Institute. The classes are focused and productive without being intimidating. Rob, the instructor, is not only a skilled artist, but also an excellent teacher – very encouraging and supportive. He covers the key topics necessary to improve one’s drawing, while adapting to individual student needs and goals. Great place to learn!" —Jon B., Watsonville
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder and drawing coach at the Scribbles Institute, Rob helps adults and kids learn basic drawing skills for work, school, and enjoyment. He is the author of a number of how-to-draw books.
Latest posts by Rob Court (see all)
- Drawing With Friends - April 11, 2022
- Frozen in Time: Cellphone Users as Models to Draw - April 8, 2022
- Getting Out & Getting Real - June 20, 2021
- Life Lines: Sketching the Unseen World of Movement - June 20, 2021
- The Ups & Downs of Urban Sketching - May 9, 2021