I really couldn’t have asked for a better instructor. If you want to learn to draw Rob is the teacher for you!
"Rob is the best drawing teacher I’ve ever had! My husband and I have taken 4 classes with him, and would take more if we hadn’t just had a baby. When she gets older we will be back for sure. 🙂 The classes are fun, you learn a lot. And Rob is a super patient guy who is always encouraging. He pushes you to find your potential, but never too fast ,and always in a positive way. If you want to learn to draw Rob is the teacher for you!" —Michele F., Boulder Creek, CA
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder and drawing coach at the Scribbles Institute, Rob helps adults and kids learn basic drawing skills for work, school, and enjoyment. He is the author of a number of how-to-draw books.
Latest posts by Rob Court (see all)
- Drawing With Friends - April 11, 2022
- Frozen in Time: Cellphone Users as Models to Draw - April 8, 2022
- Getting Out & Getting Real - June 20, 2021
- Life Lines: Sketching the Unseen World of Movement - June 20, 2021
- The Ups & Downs of Urban Sketching - May 9, 2021