Drawing at the Church Street Fair, Santa Cruz
Happy sketchers, young and old, visited our booth at the 2013 Church Street Fair in Santa Cruz. We offered free lessons as well space for sketchers to unleash their freestyle drawing powers. Many stayed for a couple of hours or returned the next day to draw. The fair is part of the Cabrillo Contemporary Music Festival and attracts a huge Central Coast crowd as well as visitors from around the world.
View pics of two days of drawing fun at our Fair booth
Taking a Line for a Walk at MAH, Santa Cruz
It was wonderful to be invited back for Art That Moves, a fun-filled family event at the Museum of Art & History, Santa Cruz. We repeated last year’s popular drawing activity called Take a Line For a Walk. Strolling through a busy entrance to the MAH, participants expressed themselves with chalk, charcoal, graphite, and art crayons. Too much fun!
View our pics of Taking a Line For a Walk at MAH
Latest posts by Rob Court (see all)
- Drawing Italy: (Part 1) Wherever You Go, There You Are - November 27, 2016
- Students Explore the Benefits of Sketchbooks - September 28, 2016
- In the Studio & In the Streets: Summer Highlights 2016 - September 20, 2016
- Drawing on the Big Screen - February 29, 2016
- Emphasis In Your Drawing - February 14, 2016