I have never seen my students more engrossed in what they’re doing.
"Rob is an excellent, patient and innovative art teacher! He has been a guest teacher in our school for the past two years. He has the ability to take “non-drawers” and bring them through a series of exercises that allow them to find their artistic confidence in no time; at the same time he has no trouble keeping very artistic students challenged. His peaceful demeanor helps create a safe and quiet work space that is so much needed in today’s society. " —Holly N., teacher, Santa Cruz, County Office of Education
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder and drawing coach at the Scribbles Institute, Rob helps adults and kids learn basic drawing skills for work, school, and enjoyment. He is the author of a number of how-to-draw books.
Latest posts by Rob Court (see all)
- Drawing With Friends - April 11, 2022
- Frozen in Time: Cellphone Users as Models to Draw - April 8, 2022
- Getting Out & Getting Real - June 20, 2021
- Life Lines: Sketching the Unseen World of Movement - June 20, 2021
- The Ups & Downs of Urban Sketching - May 9, 2021